Maximize profitability, revenue growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Contact and secure new accounts/customers.
- Responsible for new customer acquisition
- Responsible for coordinating sales efforts across a cross-functional team and interacting with Chief Executive Officers, CIO’s, Sales VP’s & Directors in the CRM space
- Must have experience selling SaaS products to SMB operators; candidates coming from leading CRM companies preferred
- Must have experience in all facets of the customer cycle from lead generation to account management
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of CRM and/or ERP systems to businesses new to the category as well as “why” LionO360 is a superior offering to businesses currently using other CRM and/or ERP systems
- Must have experience of in-person Sales meetings leading to Sales closures
- Strong track record in acquiring new customer logos
- Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services
- Presentation, Analytical and negotiation skills, ability to synthesize complex technical, business issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
- Should have a track record of building and executing successful sales strategies & campaigns
- A legacy book of SaaS customer contacts is preferred
Must possess minimum 5-8 years of sales experience. Possession of a graduate degree, MBA preferred. Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving, ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
Date Posted: May 1, 2020